- A. Bouwman, and J. Kwapisz, “Young Person's Guide to Translation Surfaces of Genus two: McMullen's Connected Sum Theorem,” Rocky Mountain Journal of Math, 43, (1), p. 37–53 (2013).
- D. Buhanan, and J. Kwapisz, “Cocyclic Subshifts from Diophantine Equations,” to appear in Dynamical Systems.
- J. Long, R. Lawrence, M. Greenwood, L. Marshall, and P. Miller, “Object-oriented Cropclassification Using Multitemporal ETM+ SLC-off Imagery and Random Forest,”GIScience and Remote Sensing, 50 (4): p.418-436, (2013).
- E. Beever, S.Dobrowski, J. Long, A. Mynsberge, and N. Piekielek, “Understanding Relationships among Abundance, Extirpation, and Climate at Ecoregional Scales,” Ecology, 94, p.1563–1571, (2013). http://dx.doi.org/10.1890/12-2174.1
- L. Davis, T. Gedeon, J. Gedeon, and J. Thorenson, “A Traffic Flow Model for Bio-polymerization Processes,” Journal of Mathematical Biolog, (2013).
- K. Irvine, J. Thornton, V. Backus, M. Hohmann, E. Lehnhoff, B. Maxwell, K. Michels, and J. Rew, “A Comparison of Adaptive Sampling Designs and Binary Spatial Models: a Aimulation Atudy Using a Census of Bromus Inermis,” Environmetrics,(2013). doi: 10.1002/env.2223
- O. Vsevolozhskaya, M. Greenwood, G. Bellante, S. Powell, R. Lawrence, and K. Repasky, “Combining Functions and the Closure Principle for Performing Follow-Up Tests in Functional Analysis of Variance,” Computational Statistics and Data Analysis,6, p. 175-184, (2013).
- J. Rohrs, S. Moreaux, R. Frost, J. Weeding, J. Berardinelli, " Metabolic Effects of Psyllium Supplementation in Horses Grazing Rapidly Growing Cool-Season Grass," to appear in: Proceedings 2013 Equine Science Society Symposium, Ruidoso, New Mexico, (2013).
- C. Jones, C. Chen, K. McVay, B. Stougaard, M. Westcott, J. Eckho, A. Lenssen, J. Weeding, and M. Greenwood, "Measured and Predicted Temporal Changes in Soil Nitrate-N Levels from Late Summer to Early Spring in Montana," Proceedings of the Western Nutrient Management Conference, Vol. 9, p. 77-82, Reno, Nevada, (2011).
- J. Gross, K.Irvine, S. Wilmoth, T. Wagner, P. Shields, J. Fox, “Effects of Pulse Pressure from Seismic Water Gun Technology on Northern Pike,” Transactions of the American Fisheries Society, 142:5, p. 1335-1346, (2013).
- K. Irvine, K. Manlove, and C. Hollimon, “Power Analysis and Trend Detection for Water Quality Monitoring Data: An Application for the Greater Yellowstone Inventory and Monitoring Network,” Natural Resource Report NPS/GRYN/NRR—2012/556. National Park Service, Fort Collins, Colorado, (2012).
- P. Gude, R. Rasker, K. Jones, J. Haggerty, and M. Greenwood, “The Recession and the New Economy of the West: The Familiar Boom and Bust Cycle?” Growth and Change 43(3) p. 419-441, (2012).
- Irvine, K. M., K. Manlove, and C. Hollimon. ”Power analysis and trend detection for water quality monitoring data: An application for the Greater Yellowstone Inventory and Monitoring,” Network. Natural Resource Report NPS/GRYN/NRR—2012/556. National Park Service, Fort Collins, Colorado, (2012).
- J. Kwapisz and M. Mathison, “Diophantine and Minimal but Not Uniquely Ergodic (almost),” Nonlinearity, 25(7), p. 2027–2037, (2012).
- I. Talke, and J. Borkowski, “Generation of Space-Filling Uniform Designs in the Unit Hypercube,” Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 142 p. 3189-3200, (2012).
- P. Bandyopadhyay, D. Nelson, M. Greenwood, G. Brittan, and J. Berwald, “The Logic of Simpson’s Paradox,” Synthese, 181(2) p. 185-208, (2011). DOI 101007/s11229-010-9797-0.
- M. Greenwood, R. Sojda, J. Sharp, R. Peck, and D. Rosenberry, “Multi-Scale Clustering of Functional Data with Application to Hydraulic Gradients in Wetlands,”Journal of Data Science, 9(3) p. 427-444, (2011).
Updated on: 10/09/2013.