Math M.S./Ph.D. Graduate Program
While applicants are not required to have undergraduate degrees in mathematics, they must have a strong background in mathematics.
Minimal Required Undergraduate Coursework
- Minimum GPA 3.0 and coursework in the following areas:
- 4 semesters of Calculus through Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- A proof based course in Advanced Calculus or Real Analysis
Official entrance examination, GRE is optional.
- International applicants must submit either
- a TOEFL score, minimum required score of 80 for admittance, a score of 93 to qualify to be a Graduate Teaching Assistant, or
- an IELTS score, minimum required score of 7 for admittance, a score of 7 to qualify to be a Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Other documents are required, so please see the Graduate School website for details
Updated on: 05/30/2016.