Associate Professor of Mathematics, computational and applied mathematics
- Ph.D. (2006) University of Minnesota
- M.S.(2000) Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- B.S. (1998) Peking University
- Office phone: 406-599-5363
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Zhang's interests include scientific computation, numerical analysis, and the mathematical modeling of biofilms. He has published research in several journals including Communications in Computational Phisics, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, and SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis.
To view a list of Professor Zhang's publications please follow the link.