Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
This document supplements the Montana State University Graduate Catalog.
- All students must take STAT 511/512 - Methods for Data Analysis I/II
- Students choose 2 courses from the following list, at least one of which must be either STAT 446 or STAT 541.
- STAT 446 - Sampling
- STAT 541 - Experimental Design
- STAT 431 - Nonparametric Statistics
- STAT 436/536 - Introduction to Time Series Analysis
- STAT 437 - Introduction to Applied Multivariate Analysis
- STAT 439 - Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis
- STAT 448 - Mixed Effects Models
- STAT 524 - Biostatistics
- STAT 528 - Statistical Quality Control
Current Graduate Students Must
- Obtain the approval of the department head/graduate coordinator of the student's major department and the Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Obtain a grade of B or better in all coursework counted toward the certificate.
Non Degree Seeking Students Must
- Obtain the approval of the department head/graduate coordinator of the Department of Mathematical Sciences and the Graduate School.
- Obtain a grade of B or better in all coursework.
Updated on: 10/25/2013.