Math Learning Center - MLC
Hours & Location
Location: Wilson Hall 1-112
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
- 9:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Thursday
- 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday
Summer Session Hours
- 8:00am - 2:00pm Monday - Wednesday
- 8:00am - 12:00pm Thursday
Note: The MLC is closed on all student holidays and the given hours apply to all regular class days except the day before Thanksgiving break, when we close early at 5:00pm.
- The MLC is a drop-in tutoring center supported by student fees from the courses we tutor.
- Math courses we tutor: 105, 121, 132, 133, 147, 151, 161, 165, 166, 171, 172, 181, 182, 221, 273, 274, 283, 284
- Statistics courses we tutor: 216, 217, 332
- We are staffed by instructors of these courses as well as undergraduate tutors.
- We do not offer assistance for other courses.
- We scan student IDs to ensure students are actually enrolled in one of the courses listed above.
- If you are a student in one of our courses, we encourage you to stop by, find other students from your course, take a seat, do homework, study, and raise your hand for some excellent assistance.
- We have four to six tutors on staff at all times and the combined experience at any given time covers most courses. More detailed information is given below.
Detailed Tutoring Schedules
- For most courses, anytime is a good time to drop in; but if you're looking for more specific assistance, click the links below.
- Complete Instructor Schedule
- Course Specific Schedules
- If you want to be a peer (undergraduate) tutor for the MLC, fill out an application and email it to Sabrina.
- We accept applications anytime, but we generally do our hiring in early April.
- Damien Pitman
- Sabrina Stites